Permanent make-up is a technology that allows to adjust the facial features and eliminate the aestheticdefects. It is a unique ability which helps always look great, you don’t need any effort.
The case for permanent make-up.
First of all, permanent make-up is carried out in case where a woman wants to be constantly beautiful and she does not want to use cosmetics every day, or when she is not satisfied with the contours of her eyelids , eyebrows or lips.
Also permanent make-up assists those people who
- have acquired or congenital defects such as scars
- had undergone plastic surgery resulting the changed shape of the lips and eyebrows
- with disabilities, visual impairments that prevent them from self-applied make-up or with an allergy to cosmetics
- sport or activity that need to have permanent make-up contours which are resistant to water and sweat
- women who have few or no eyebrows
- women who wish to increase their lip volume, to give more expresion to their eyes
- permanent make-up helps optically lift the corners of the mouth , eyes and eye-brows.
Permanent make-up is performed by using anesthetics which are specially produced for the procedures, except with the cases of permanent make-up beauty spots. Permanent make-up is not officially a medical service, and , therefore ,the the presence of medical education is optional , because in the course of work only intraoral anesthetic(special cream) is used; but a master should have a medical permission to work .And most importantly – all procedures are performed with sterileinstruments , disposable syringes and caps, because sterility is the best way not to harm the health of the client.